Schaeffer's Moly E.P. Oil Treatment
Moly E.P. Oil Treatment (#132) is a highly fortified extreme pressure engine oil treatment containing a highly specialized additive package. When used at the recommended treatment rate, this additive package provides the following performance benefits:
- Increased compression through better ring seal.
- A reduction in oil consumption.
- Elimination of sticking valves and lifters.
- Reduced blow-by.
- Increased oil pressure.
- A reduction in engine friction and wear.
- Increased power.
- Better viscosity control.
- Extreme pressure protection of the engine bearings, valve train, and pistons and piston rings.
One Pint treats up to 5 quarts of oil
To complement this highly specialized additive package a proven frictional modifier, Micron Moly® is further blended into the oil treatment. Micron Moly® is a liquid soluble type of moly that plates to the metal surfaces of the engine. Once plated, the moly forms a long lasting lubricant film in which prevents the metal surfaces from coming into contact with each other. By preventing metal to metal contact, damaging frictional wear is eliminated, which leads to less downtime and longer equipment life.