Overall great kit!
Just a couple of things to note:
1. The instructions provided with the kit are more of a installation “guide” than a complete step by step manual.
There are many things that you must know or go to the internet to figure out if you have no experience with installing a fuel system on one of these trucks.
2. If you have an aftermarket 3” down pipe just go ahead and pull it out of the way from the get go, don’t wait until you’re trying to install the new 45 degree elbow in the passenger side head and infuriated!
3. The only leaks I had were at the bottom and top fittings to the pump that came preassembled from Beans. I would have assumed these fittings would have been torqued and leak free leaving the shop.
4. I chose not to install the oil pressure switch, but upon trying to determine where exactly it should have been installed in the drive side of the block near the oil filter, the only port that I assumed it would fit in based on size of port and clearance around it was a coolant drain port. Not sure if an adapter is required for the 3/8 square port that I assume is an oil drain? Again instructions only give you a dark picture to work with.
5. Lastly, and of the most diasappointment to me, FueLab provides a sticker in the box with their regulator but Beans doesn’t give you a sticker of theirs in the kit! I’m kind of a sticker guy!
Again, mostly minor things to complain about. Instructions being the biggest issue. Overall high quality kit for the money, 5 stars for quality and value! 4 stars for associated installation headaches.